Thursday, December 30, 2004

Pictures

I have been having trouble posting pictures. I can't seem to get the html right, so for now I will keep pictures on a separate site. While that isn't an ideal solution, it'll have to do for the moment. Here they are :

http://www.msnusers.com/qatarblog/

Hit "pictures" to see the complete inventory (23 pictures so far) this will also show you the numbers. The first ones are of a banquet with Yusuf Islam, formerly Cat Stevens. Others are typical of the newer, nicer houses that are being built everywhere around here. None are exceptional, I will post pictures of the really amazing houses at another time.
The one numbered (052) is a picture of a traditional Qatari house, what most folks lived in before the recent natural gas development. More than half the population still lives in these. They are much nicer on the inside. In the background is a mosque.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Frampton said...

Interesting blog. You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com . I have a few contributors and there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you are interested.

12/31/2004 12:43 AM  
Blogger Leila M. said...

Salaam oh photos!

I use Hello to post photos on my blog-- using the Bloggerbot feature on it automatically posts them to the blog

I think sumeya (ethnically incorrect) uses pix8 and I think roya from about afghanistan uses flickr...

Do you need help with any html tags?

1/01/2005 5:17 AM  
Blogger sume said...

Salaams,

lol Leila, I think I have all of them. Pix8 and Flickr are both good.

www.pix8.net
http://www.flickr.com/

Happy blogging!
Sume

1/02/2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please click on the archives for more! Blogroll Me!